New Year - New Language! 60% Off our Kids Course! 🎉
Sign Language 101 for Kids - Online Course
Are you a parent or educator with a child who wants to learn sign language? We make it fun and easy to learn the fundamentals of sign language in our online ASL kids course! Your kids can learn at their own pace or follow our 10-week program.
- Created and taught by Deaf curriculum specialists
- 100+ activities included in an all-new digital course workbook
- Great for home-schooling or as additional classroom support
- 5+ hours of engaging ASL videos
- Self-paced lessons that save your progress
- Each enrolled student earns a Certificate of Completion
- Designed for learners ages 10-18
$53.89 $149.9964% off
- Duration: 10 weeks (flexible)
- Videos: 120
- Digital course workbook included!
- Full course access for 1 year
- Access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone
What You'll Learn
Your child will learn the foundations of ASL alongside celebrated Deaf actress and ASL teacher Sandra Mae Frank. Each lesson ends with a quiz designed to support your child's learning and to help them track their progress. In this fun, interactive course, we'll explore vocabulary words, numbers, grammar, tips
about learning American Sign Language, fingerspelling, special facts about Deaf culture. BONUS: Your child can follow along with our free interactive PDF workbook as they learn, practice, and test their ASL knowledge ($40 value). It's like having a teacher right there with them!
What You'll Learn
Lesson 1 - Letters, names, and numbers
1.1 INTRODUCTION – Lesson 1
1.2 LESSON – The ABCs
1.3 LESSON – Other vocabulary
1.4 LESSON – Numbers 1-10
1.5 LESSON – ASL grammar
1.6 LESSON – Which hand do I use?
1.7 LESSON – Let's practice
1.8 LESSON – How do Deaf people clap?
1.9 LESSON – Fingerspelling practice
1.10 LESSON – Practicing what you've learned
1.11 QUIZ – Lesson 1
1.12 CLOSING – Lesson 1
Letters, names, and numbers
Colors, ages, and gestures
Feelings & emotions
Quizzes to check understanding